tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Narahari 'n' Savitha <savith...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ROOT webapp question confused with hosts
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2005 19:02:46 GMT
Som,
Thanks for replying back. Its a good idea. That is not what I am looking for
though. What you have given looks like a work around.
 Coming from the IIS world, I can set aside the folder c:\vruksha as the
folder where I have my html files are. Then I go to IIS set aside a virtual
folder then say that c:\vruksha is the folder that the acutal files reside
in.
 May be this is a feature of APACHE WEBSERVER and I am trying to look for
that inside of tomcat.
 But still I should be able to say that the ROOT is not the default app but
/vruksha is. I am not sure if this is even configurable inside server.xml or
at the hosts level, saying ROOT for the default host is /vruksha.
 -Narahari