tomcat-users mailing list archives

From d...@lexmark.com
Subject Re: mod_jk bug serving up flash on non 2003 servers?
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 18:48:17 GMT
Have checked and can't see anything...do you know how to turn up logging to
the maximum to really see what's going on?

cheers,

David
x54680

|         |           Ryan McDonald    |
|         |           <rmcdonald@future|
|         |           brand.com>       |
|         |           11/15/2005 12:35 |
|         |           "Tomcat Users    |
|         |           List"            |

  |       To:       "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
                                        |
  |       cc:
                                  |
  |       Subject:  Re: mod_jk bug serving up flash on non 2003 servers?

have you looked at the mod-jk and apache log files?