tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Anthony Carlos <anth...@digitalphenom.com>
Subject Re: New Tomcat install problem
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2005 16:47:58 GMT
Sorry, Nix. I personally know about it, but I was asking the original
poster of this question what his JAVA_HOME is. I know that in Mac OS
X, when you install Java 1.5, the binaries are installed in a
separate location than Java 1.4. Someone mentioned that the Java
version might be wrong, and someone else said something about a
symbolic link-- All that should be fixed if JAVA_HOME is declared
correctly...

Thanks and good luck,

-Anthony