tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Larry Isaacs" <>
Subject RE: Tomcat 5.5 and Logging - any plain english instructions anywhere?
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2005 13:33:00 GMT

You mention Eclipse.  Are you using a version of WebTools?
Assuming you are, be aware that the launch configuration
created for Tomcat v5.5.x is missing the JVM argument:

that you would normally get from Tomcat 5.5's startup batch
scripts.  Adding this argument manually would likely make the
logging reappear.  HTH.