tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mark Benussi" <mark_benu...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: How to access URL in JAAS LoginModule
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2005 15:29:01 GMT
Pat.

I think you hijacked another thread. If you want to create a new thread do
so.

In answer to your question just implement your own CallbackHandler and pass
it to the LoginModule. You can then construct the CB with the url as well
the user name and password.

I need to access the URL from within a JAAS LoginModule.  Does anyone know
how to do this?  In the documentation, it says that only Name and Password
callbacks are provided by Tomcat security realms.  I think I need a URL
callback to make this work.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Pat Young