tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: web client running out of ports! (timeout exception)
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2005 19:24:11 GMT
> From: Magyar, Bence [mailto:bnc_uconn@yahoo.com]
> Subject: web client running out of ports! (timeout exception)
>
> Every time I call a method, my java client opens a new port!

If I'm understanding the problem correctly, I don't see how changing
anything in the Tomcat configuation will help this anti-social client
behavior.  Sounds like you need to fix your client to reuse connections
rather than creating a new one for each request.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.