tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Akhthar Parvez K <>
Subject "java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable to create new native thread" after recompiling the kernel to
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 20:54:10 GMT
Hi all,

I am getting the error message "java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable to create
new native thread" when I start tomcat on kernel <>.
it was not up for not even a second. Can anyone tell me how can I ifx the

I wanted to upgrade the kernel on the server as I noticed that swap was not
being in the old 2.4 kernel(default kernel). All of your suggestions are

Akhthar Parvez K