tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Joe Riopel <goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to deploy my webapp as root context webapp without tomcat loading it twice?
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 22:56:22 GMT
Since this was brought up..

I moved my default ROOT folder out my webapps directory ( to a temp
dir on my server ), because I wanted a different app to the be the
default application. So I moved my application's direcotry to
webapps/ROOT and everything has been working fine. Is there anything
"wrong" with doing it that way ? Like I said, everything has been
working great so far, which has been about 3 months.

Thanks,
Joe