tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Goay Zee Ling \(ACM/MIS\)" <>
Subject RE: Mod_jk Connector
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2005 07:03:46 GMT
Hi. I have similar problem but in different environment. I'm integrating
IIS5.1 with tomcat5. I posted the question earlier, "tomcat connector
isapi_redirect.dll not available".

I manage to get rid "resource not available" by reinstalling everything
again. one thing that is different from my previous installation is that
I downloaded the latest isapi_redirect.dll release in nov.

Still not sure what goes wrong.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kaushal Shriyan []
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2005 2:50 PM
Subject: Mod_jk Connector

I have downloaded the following application

I am able to check http://localhost:8080/index.jsp and http://localhost

But when I do  http://localhost/examples it says

Not Found

The requested URL /examples was not found on this server.
Apache/2.0.49 (Unix) mod_jk/1.2.15 Server at localhost Port 80

Please help me to resolve this issue

Thanks and regards

Kaushal Shriyan

To unsubscribe, e-mail: