tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Len Popp <len.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pointers on setting up Tomcat 5.5x w/MySQL on OS X?
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2005 23:56:55 GMT
The official docs are at http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc (as
you've already found). I found those docs hard to understand when I
was starting from scratch. Try going through the Setup and First Web
App sections, and then the JDBC config page that I linked before.

There might be a better tutorial somewhere for setting up Tomcat 5.5
and MySQL, but unfortunately I don't have a pointer to one.
--
Len