tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <>
Subject Re: disabling sessions in certain parts of a webapp
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 20:45:23 GMT
That's weird... I actually had a part in my reply at the end that said
something like "this should work until some code after the filter tries to
access session" :)

Yep, absolutely, if there's a possibility of that then the wrapper is
definitely the way to go.

Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect
Omnytex Technologies