tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: web app to show session state for all server sessions
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 11:44:22 GMT
If I had to do it - I would use MBeans. See the manager application and
JMXProxy servlet in the manager application for details on querying jmx.

There might be a gotcha. You might run into occasional ClassNotFound
exceptions or similar when trying to display the value of the attributes in
sessions since your classloader is a different classloader than the webapp
where the session lives.

-Tim