tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kristian Rink <krist...@zimmer428.net>
Subject eclipse and remote deployment?
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 10:54:27 GMT
Hi all;

just wondering what sort of tool you're using (if any) in order to work
with eclipse and any remote tomcat installation. So far, I'm using the
sysdeo-tomcat eclipse plugin which only seems to do well with a local
tomcat installation (fine for my testbed system, but at work I need to
have something else). Is there any way of deploying applications and
possibly remotely (re)starting contexts in any running tomcat from
within eclipse?

TIA and bye,
Kris

--
Kristian Rink *  http://zimmer428.net * jab: kawazu@jabber.ccc.de
icq: 48874445 *  fon: ++49 176 2447 2771

"Be yourself the kind of change you want to see in this world." (Gandhi)