tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kristian Rink <>
Subject Re: unix user auth within servlets/jsps?
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 10:51:24 GMT
Hi Tim,@list;

Tim Funk schrieb:
> I think there is a JAAS plugin which allows unix password authentication
> so using JaasRealm will probably be the way to go.

So I'll see whether I can find something appropriate for that and give
it a try - thanks.

> I think somewhere on there are some jsp / servlet mailing lists.

Hmm, so far I haven't yet found any useful ones; there's a bunch of
-interest lists which seem to be dead or asleep...

Anyhow, thanks and bye,

Kristian Rink * * jab:
icq: 48874445 *  fon: ++49 176 2447 2771

"Be yourself the kind of change you want to see in this world." (Gandhi)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message