tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: web.xml question
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2005 18:22:53 GMT
I would bet they are not using security constraints as defined in web.xml. I
would bet they are using a 3rd party solution implemented as a Servlet Filter
or something application server specific to handle this login issue. Notice
they do not use JSESSIONID but something called BV_SessionID as parameter in
the query string. A quick google search seems to show they use BroadVision.

-Tim