tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Paul Singleton <p...@jbgb.com>
Subject IncompatibleClassChangeError handling
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2005 12:07:54 GMT
If I update a jar file within a JSP web app while Tomcat (5.5.9)
is stopped, I may get an IncompatibleClassChangeError at the
first request after restart.  I fix this by stopping, deleting
the work stuff, and restarting.  Is it possible in principle
for Tomcat to automatically regard the compiled pages as out
of date, and recompile them as they are encountered?

Paul Singleton