tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "PHIL CAVAZOS" <PHIL.CAVA...@salemhospital.org>
Subject Grabbing JNDIRealm Authentication Roles
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2005 20:54:23 GMT
Does anyone know how to grab user roles from the JNDIRealm authentication classes once a user
logs in to a servlet context? I'm attempting to dynamically present content based on the user
roles the user authenticates with. Another way to put my question is if there is a way to
grab the LDAP authentication instance and make use of it to read the user roles without having
to create a new LDAP instance?

Thanks,
Phil

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this email and any attachments may be
legally privileged and confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and permanently delete
the email and any attachments immediately. You should not retain, copy, or use this email
or any attachment for any purpose; nor disclose all or any part of the contents to any other
person.