tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Seak, Teng-Fong" <seak_tengf...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse setup questions
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2005 15:08:48 GMT
    I'm using MyEclipse too, but IIRC it mostly export war files (or the
whole directory structure in Tomcat).  Exporting jar file is still the
job of Eclipse.

    To the original poster: do you mean you're exporting individual java
classes or jar files?

    OTOH, if you're developing some classes which are shared amongst
several webapps, I would advise you to put your classes in shared
directory (|$CATALINA_BASE/shared/classes, or the other)|, as specified
in the doc: http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/class-loader-howto.html

    Hope this help.||