tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Peter Rossbach ...@objektpark.de>
Subject Re: session replication errors
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2005 10:18:50 GMT
Hey Olve,

what I mean with your Cluster Config is:
    You have register two ClusterSessionListener!

<ClusterListener
className="org.apache.catalina.cluster.session.ClusterSessionListener"/>
<Valve
className="org.apache.catalina.cluster.session.JvmRouteBinderValve"
enabled="true" />

<ClusterListener
className="org.apache.catalina.cluster.session.ClusterSessionListener" />
<ClusterListener
className="org.apache.catalina.cluster.session.JvmRouteSessionIDBinderListener" />

<<<<

Peter