tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "PHIL CAVAZOS" <PHIL.CAVA...@salemhospital.org>
Subject Re: Newbie question - How to verify version of Tomcat?
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2005 18:05:44 GMT
If you log into the manager web page * it should display the version.

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this email and any
attachments may be legally privileged and confidential. If you are not
an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this email in error, please notify the sender and
permanently delete the email and any attachments immediately. You should
not retain, copy, or use this email or any attachment for any purpose;
nor disclose all or any part of the contents to any other person.

>>> gillamr@halifax.ca 11/17/2005 9:55:19 am >>>
Should be an easy questions for the Tomcat users out there.

I know I have Tomcat installed but I did the installation  many moons
ago.  Is there a command that I can run from Windows that will tell me
what version I am running (have installed)?

Any help is appreciated.

Ritchie Gillam
Programmer Analyst, Information Services, Halifax Regional
Municipality
Email: gillamr@halifax.ca
Phone: (902) 490-6167
Fax: (902) 490-6583