tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Peter Rossbach ...@objektpark.de>
Subject Re: session replication errors
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2005 09:54:55 GMT
Hey Olve,

I found a the NPE shutdown problem, but I must setup my Linux System
to look inside the strange timeout exception. I want remove the
waitForAck flag
at the next release, but my time is currently a little bit limited.
Please look and test
my next cluster checkin .-)

Thanks for reporting the bug.
Peter