tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Michael Niemaz <Michael.Nie...@xrce.xerox.com>
Subject Re: tomcat and wbs
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2005 14:03:59 GMT
Hi and thanx again.
I played a lot with the listener and also the <servlet> tag.
Both lead me to this question:
Is Axis keeping a reference of the according web service that I could reach?
The reason is I can't instanciate 'yourService' from the listener
because obscur reasons ;-)
So I wonder if there was a getWebService/getServlet method, which
obviously I did not find, or a kind of workaround to achieve the same goal?

Thanx,

--mike