tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: session replication errors
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 19:01:11 GMT
Olve Hansen wrote:
> On trying to build I am encountering problems. There is no documentation
> on how to build from svn. I have a working build folder using the docs
> from http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/building.html
> But I dont see your changes in DataSender.java after CVS update.

The 5.5.12 docs still refer to CVS. The next release has already been
updated to refer to SVN. The 5.5.x docs on the website will be updated
once the next release has been made.

Meanwhile, the following should get you going:
svn checkout
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/build/tc5.5.x/resources/build.xml
/tomcat-build
cd /tomcat-build
ant

These commands might not be 100% correct (I don't have linux box to
check them on) but should give you the idea.

Mark