tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nathan Coast <nat...@codeczar.com>
Subject WatchedResource not watched
Date Sat, 12 Nov 2005 16:18:08 GMT
Hi,

I have the following context.xml to configure a web application

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Context reloadable="true"
          crossContext="false"
docBase="D:\dev\projects11\maven-tomcat-plugin\tests\devContext\target\devContext">
</Context>

The watched resource seems to be ignored.  If I modify the web.xml
tomcat doesn't reload the webapp.  If any other resources are modified
(classes or the context.xml) then tomcat behaves as expected and the
webapp is reloaded.  I have confirmed this by enabling debug logging for
org.apache.catalina

Is this a bug or have I missed some configuration?

I am using tomcat-5.5.12 on win32

cheers
Nathan