tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Seak, Teng-Fong" <seak_tengf...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Mod_jk Connector
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2005 14:03:29 GMT
    Well, he has written that "I have downloaded the following
application" so that doesn't seem to be legacy.  And normally these
stuffs work quite independently of hardware apart from performance, but
the latest Java works quite good in old machines.

    Or at least, if I were he, I would use Tomcat 5.0.x if there's a
problem on JRE.