tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Is timestamp feature of Logger in 4.1.31 broken?
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 18:51:50 GMT
Andoni wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have just recently installed Tomcat 4.1.31 and now I find that all my log files have
timestamps whether or not I have included timestamp="true" in the logger.  In fact they even
have it if I have specified timestamp="false" which is documented as being the default.

> Am I doing something wrong or is this a known bug in 4.1.31?

Works for me. Looks like you are doing something wrong. There are
loggers set at several levels in server.xml Make sure the lower level
ones are set to timestamp="false" as well.

Mark