tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Steve Stearns <ste...@bigbrother.net>
Subject IIS Redirect and Virtual Hosts
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2005 18:32:46 GMT
I've searched quite a bit for an answer to this question but have not
had a lot of luck.  I'm trying to configure an IIS server to use AJP13
to communicate with Tomcat 5.0.  The trick here is that I want IIS to be
able to host multiple virtual hosts from a single IP and have it be
served by multiple distinct Tomcat instances.   So if a request comes in
for server1.myhost.com, it will route to tomcat instance 1, and if a
request for server2.myhost.com, it will route to the second instance of
tomcat.

Looking at the release notes for the latest version of JK, I see this
"Multiple JK/ISAPI redirectors on a single IIS site are not supported
Patch provided" which I assume is what I need to look into, but I can't
find any documentation for how I should implement this.

---Steve