tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Seak, Teng-Fong" <seak_tengf...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Annoying JBuilder copying problem
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2005 17:17:49 GMT
    I'm not using JB.

    So what exactly is your problem?  JB doesn't copy all files for
you?  Or you don't want JB to copy at all?  Well, I mean,
WEB-INF/classes is the correct place to put .class files, so I don't see
any problem that JB copies them there.  If you want to make sure all
.class files are there, maybe search around JB to find out how to make a
jar file which will be put inside WEB-INF/lib.