tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Seak, Teng-Fong" <>
Subject Re: Annoying JBuilder copying problem
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2005 17:17:49 GMT
    I'm not using JB.

    So what exactly is your problem?  JB doesn't copy all files for
you?  Or you don't want JB to copy at all?  Well, I mean,
WEB-INF/classes is the correct place to put .class files, so I don't see
any problem that JB copies them there.  If you want to make sure all
.class files are there, maybe search around JB to find out how to make a
jar file which will be put inside WEB-INF/lib.

Dola Woolfe wrote:

>Those (very few) of you who use JBuilder for Tomcat
>development know that JB insists on copying .class
>files into the WEB-INF/classes directory for you.
>Ordinarily, this is ok, but with the new version of
>JBuilder (2006), in one of the diectories it decides
>to copy 67 out of 78 files.
>1. Has anyone experienced this problem and know a
>2. Is there a way to prevent JB from copying .class
>files into the WEB-INF directory?
>Dola Chin

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: