tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "PHIL CAVAZOS" <PHIL.CAVA...@salemhospital.org>
Subject response.sendError
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2005 21:44:59 GMT
Anyone run across this before?

I created a servlet which has JDBC calls in it. As part of error catching, I have a response.sendError
called if there is no data returned from a table call. I input to the sendError method the
value of 700 (my custom error number) and a test message. I have a custome error page created
to output a customized error message for this 700 error code. It was working fine in a web
app, but when I switched it to a production app, I got an internal server error. The logs
showed an IllegalStateException was created. Any ideas?