tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Oliver Hookins <>
Subject Unix socket communications on Tomcat 5.5
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2005 03:11:33 GMT
I've been trying to find some decent documentation on setting up Tomcat
to communicate with mod_jk2 and Apache over unix sockets. So far what
I've found suggests I only need to alter with details of
the socket, and with the same details. I've done
this and restarted Tomcat and it still appears to be creating the TCP/IP
socket on port 8009, but not creating any unix socket file.

Has anyone got a working Tomcat 5.5 mod_jk2 configuration using Unix
sockets I'd love to know what you did to set it up.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message