tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Oliver Hookins <oliver.hook...@anchor.com.au>
Subject Unix socket communications on Tomcat 5.5
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2005 03:11:33 GMT
I've been trying to find some decent documentation on setting up Tomcat
to communicate with mod_jk2 and Apache over unix sockets. So far what
I've found suggests I only need to alter jk2.properties with details of
the socket, and workers2.properties with the same details. I've done
this and restarted Tomcat and it still appears to be creating the TCP/IP
socket on port 8009, but not creating any unix socket file.

Has anyone got a working Tomcat 5.5 mod_jk2 configuration using Unix
sockets I'd love to know what you did to set it up.

--
Thanks,
Oliver