tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Scott Purcell" <spurc...@vertisinc.com>
Subject Need More Error Logs .. How to
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 19:06:37 GMT
I am trying to get SSL running on Tomcat 5.5.12 on XP. As I am playing around, trying different
server.xml changes, I am trying to find some type of log to help assist me in what is not
working. Anyway, it is a new Tomcat install, and under $TOMCAT_HOME/logs I see stderr, stdout
and some localhost file. Problem is, I am not seeing any errors when trying to use the "https"
protocol. A lot of threads describe errors from Tomcat with bad Keystores, or Passwords, but
I am not seeing any "system" type errors.

Is there a way to turn-up Tomcats internal logging so I can see these types of logs, so I
can try and get my ssl problem resolved? PS I have been tailing each of the log files available
uneder logs, and there are no indicators of my problem.

Regards
Scott