tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alex Moreno <al3xmor...@gmail.com>
Subject manager for some users
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2005 11:39:25 GMT
Hello everybody,

i´m working in a university where we have a tomcat server running some
different aplications developed by ourselves. We have different people
working on each application and each one of them needs to restart at some
different moments their applications.

The problem is that the department don´t want to give us manager access for
all the applications. I´ve been looking for the way of giving manager access
to only one or two application, depending on the user.

For example, alex should be able to access as manager (to restart the app)
with permissions on postgrados application, but not able to see presupuestum
app. In the other way, the user Maria should be able to access to
presupuestum but not to postgrados.

Can it be done in tomcat? I really need this, in advance thanks for your
help.

Regards.