tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dobson Paul L Contr 84 MSUG/GBMLBR <Paul.Dob...@HILL.af.mil>
Subject RE: Certificate Revocation Lists in Tomcat 5.5
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2005 17:50:35 GMT
I am trying to do the same thing.  I haven't implemented anything yet but
found this: http://a-select.surfnet.nl

It looks like it handles CRLs and interfaces nicely with Tomcat.

Paul Dobson

-----Original Message-----
From: Kennedy Roberts [mailto:kroberts@syrres.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 8:55 AM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: Certificate Revocation Lists in Tomcat 5.5

Hi all,

    We've recently migrated our (SSL enabled) web application from SunOne to

Tomcat 5.5, and I can't find any information on handling Certificate
Revocation Lists in Tomcat.  In SunOne, there was a function in the
administration console that let you import a CRL.  Is there any equivalent
in Tomcat, or perhaps some other command line equivalent?

Thanks for your help.

-Kennedy