tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Peter Lin <wool...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Monitoring Tomcat with SNMP?
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2005 18:02:04 GMT
that depends on what you want to monitor. if you just want low level JVM
stuff, SNMP is probably sufficient, though I personally haven't tried. If
you want to know the stats that Tomcat maintains in it's mbeans for the
container, I don't think SNMP is going to give you those stats.

just something to consider.

peter