tomcat-users mailing list archives

From andy gordon <efha...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: How to test connection pooling
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2005 16:57:35 GMT
Show Processlist will show the number of initial connections at start but does it show what
subsystem a connection is bound to? what if there are multiple tomcat's connected to one database.
How do you differentiate?

"Lucuk, Pete" <pete.lucuk@ngc.com> wrote:  Manisha,

I do not know how you check in MSSQL.
But, just an FYI....

If you setup your connection to ten, ten do not automatically get
created, only one, and as your app requires more connections, more
connections will be created up to a max of ten.

Took me a couple days to figure out that one