tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dhaval Patel <dhava...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Sharing webapps between linux and windows on single computer
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2005 12:38:09 GMT
Hi Nix,

   Thanks for your response. After posting my question, I realized that the
question is not that important. I read the documentation and figured the way that
you suggest.

   My goal is to develop a web application and test it under Windows and Linux
enviroment. I know Linux is much better (even I prefer that). But it just
something to play around and clearing my doubts.

Regards.
Dhaval