tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Praveen <>
Subject Multiple .war files in single tomcat instance
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2005 01:49:36 GMT
Hi - Iam trying to deploy multiple .war files on a
single tomcat instance, but was wondering if theres a
way in tomcat, to use the domain name and pick up the
corresponding war file.
For eg: I have two war files sample1.war and
sample2.war deployed on a single tomcat instance, and
lets say I have DNS entries and to point to this particular instance of
the tomcat server, now when I hit, how can
I configure tomcat to pick sample1.war and similarly
for sample2.

Right now in order to hit sample1.war, I type in my
URL "localhost:8080/sample1".

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: