tomcat-users mailing list archives

From <gbayn...@cox.net>
Subject can't get #include to work
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2005 21:42:07 GMT
I'm trying to include a file as my footer section.  I have formatted the section in home.html
as:

<!--#include file="footer.html"-->

after doing this and viewing the file through my local_host:8080 i don't see the footer.html
file showing up.

from what I can see I need to enable SSI within tomcat.  I'm supposed to add

Options +Includes

to my  httpd.conf or .htaccess file.  the problem is I don't ahve eitehr of these files.
I created a httpd.conf file and put it in my conf folder, but it still doesn't show up.  is
there another setting I'm missing?

I'm running tomcat 5.5.9 on a windows XP box, I know, shame on me but it's all I have right
now.

thanks in advance

GRB