tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Yair Fine <sun_house_the_k...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: MHT file dosn't show correctly
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2005 12:53:21 GMT
Hi,

Sorry for nagging,
I just thought to mention: I use TC 5.0.27
Thanks,
Yair

Yair Fine <sun_house_the_king@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi,

I have am .MHT file on my web application. It is a web-archive page.
If i open it through the file system ( double click) , an internet explorer is opened and
the page is seen properly.

If i try to access the MHT page through the web server, the page looks like gibberish.

I tried adding to web.xml , a mime extension mapping

mht
text/x-mht

but it didn't help.
Any suggestions?