tomcat-users mailing list archives

From ALEX HYDE <alex.h...@btinternet.com>
Subject Apache filters?
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2005 23:40:36 GMT
Hi all,

I am using Tomcat to serve up my image content. I was considering moving this static content
to Apache itself but I'm stuck on how to do dynamic authorisation of a directory in Apache.
In Tomcat I can restrict access to the images directory by adding a filter and in this filter
dynamically checking for a valid security pin in the url. But how would I do such a thing
in Apache? I know Apache can do it based on user or requesting machine but this is more dynamic.

Cheers alot

Alex