tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Samit Paul" <sp...@ipcelerate.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 5.5.12 Refresh/Cache problem
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2005 17:18:14 GMT
Arlene,
Thanks for the reply. My file is a PNG file. Can you tell me where can I put
this piece of code.
Thanks,

Samit Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: Arlene Milgram [mailto:Arlene.Milgram@MEDecision.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2005 8:20 AM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: RE: Tomcat 5.5.12 Refresh/Cache problem

  /** Turn on caching:  expire in one hour
   * @param response The Http Response.
   */
  public static void setHeadersCacheOn( HttpServletResponse response ){
    java.util.Calendar expireDate = java.util.Calendar.getInstance();
    expireDate.add(java.util.Calendar.SECOND, 30 );
    response.setDateHeader("Expires", expireDate.getTime().getTime());
    response.setHeader("Cache-Control","public,store,cache");
    response.setHeader("Pragma","cache");
  }