tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Olve Hansen <>
Subject Re: session replication errors
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 08:06:37 GMT
What I ended up doing was

svn checkout
mkdir build-tomcat
cp resources/build.xml build-tomcat
cd build-tomcat

Subversion complained that I couldn't check out a single file, so I
grabbed the whole resources folder instead. Trying to 'ant' from there
gave me another svn error as it (ant+svn) couldn't checkout the tomcat
sources in a folder already under svn control.

Thanks for your help Mark, appreciate it!

man, 14,.11.2005 kl. 19.01 +0000, skrev Mark Thomas:
> Olve Hansen wrote:
> > On trying to build I am encountering problems. There is no documentation
> > on how to build from svn. I have a working build folder using the docs
> > from
> > But I dont see your changes in after CVS update.
> The 5.5.12 docs still refer to CVS. The next release has already been
> updated to refer to SVN. The 5.5.x docs on the website will be updated
> once the next release has been made.
> Meanwhile, the following should get you going:
> svn checkout
> /tomcat-build
> cd /tomcat-build
> ant
> These commands might not be 100% correct (I don't have linux box to
> check them on) but should give you the idea.
> Mark

View raw message