tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "yel@directbox.com" <...@directbox.com>
Subject j_security_check event?=20
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Hi everyone,

first of all i would like to thanks you guys out there who help me me the last week with my
issue on the freenode #tomcat channel!

well im now having a bit complicated issue (for me at least) what i'am trying to do is:
when a user log in forma based authentication i want to perform a request and see if the authentication
was succeessfull or not
if the authentification was okay so i want to submite some cookies and some data into the
users session, if the authentication was not successfull so i will redirect the user either
to an error page or back to the login page

so my aim is to know if there is a way /  a solution/ a kind of a listner  or a manner that
i can use/ask  to request this event so that i can set my cookies and session data since im
trying to achieve a singel sign on it is important for me to get this kind of cookies for
only authenticated users

thanks in advance!

yel