tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Dave Morrow" <david.mor...@autodata.net>
Subject Session-timeout
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2005 20:51:28 GMT
Hi all.  I have a server with multiple applications running under Tomcat 5.5

In <TOMCAT_HOME>/conf/web.xml <session-timeout> is set to 30

In <TOMCAT_HOME>/webapps/myapp/WEB-INF/web.xml <session-timeout> is set to -1
(infinite)

Users are being timed out of their sessions after 30 minutes as opposed to never being timed
out.

David A. Morrow
Technical Systems Lead
Autodata Solutions Company
David.Morrow@Autodata.Net
http://www.autodata.net

* PLEASE NOTE THAT EFFECTIVE DEC 1,2005 MY TELEPHONE NUMBER WILL CHANGE *

NEW !!! Tel: (519) 963-3020
Fax: (519) 451-6615

< Poor planning on your part does not necessarily constitute an emergency on my part! >

This message has originated from Autodata Solutions. The attached material is the Confidential
and Proprietary Information of Autodata Solutions. This email and any files transmitted with
it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete this message and notify
the Autodata system administrator at Administrator@autodata.net <mailto:Administrator@autodata.net>