tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Dave Morrow" <david.mor...@autodata.net>
Subject Monitoring Tomcat with SNMP?
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2005 13:27:24 GMT
Does anyone out there have any experience with monitoring Tomcat using the SNMP agent in JDK
1.5?  I am looking to use an SNMP tool to gather statistics from the JVM.

David A. Morrow
Technical Systems Lead
Autodata Solutions Company
David.Morrow@Autodata.Net
http://www.autodata.net
Tel: (519) 951-6079
Fax: (519) 451-6615

< Poor planning on your part does not necessarily constitute an emergency on my part! >

This message has originated from Autodata Solutions. The attached material is the Confidential
and Proprietary Information of Autodata Solutions. This email and any files transmitted with
it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete this message and notify
the Autodata system administrator at Administrator@autodata.net <mailto:Administrator@autodata.net>