tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Sue Roe" <sue....@cmi-plc.com>
Subject Which ISAPI Filter?
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2005 10:18:05 GMT
Hello

I have been asked to migrate a Java Web application to a Windows 2003
Server machine, running IIS 6. The application has been running fine on
Windows 2000 for about 18 months, with Tomcat 4.1 and with
isapi_redirect.dll up and running on IIS 5.

I decided not to upgrade to Tomcat 5, but see if I could get it all
running with Tomcat 4.1 and the same isapi filter, isapi_redirect.dll.
Although it looks like IIS 6 is picking the filter up (I have a green
arrow in IIS 6) the application start page is not being found when I try
to access it through post 80. I can find it if I go to Tomcat direct
(8080).

Can anyone tell me if they have installed Tomcat 4.1 onto Windows 2003,
with IIS 6 and if so, do I need to install Isapi_redirect2.dll rather
than Isapi_redirect.dll?

If I do need Isapi_redirect2.dll does anyone have the download page URL?
I can't seem to find it on the Jakarta Apache site!

Any tips gratefully received.

Many thanks

Sue Roe

    ***Disclaimer***

The contents of this Email may be privileged and are confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken
in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Should you wish to use Email as a mode of communication, CMi plc and its subsidiaries are
unable to guarantee the security of Email content outside of our own computer systems.

This footnote also confirms that this Email message has been checked by MIMESweeper for the
presence of computer viruses. Whilst we run anti-virus software, you are solely responsible
for ensuring that any Email or attachment you receive is virus free. We disclaim any liability
for any damage you suffer as a consequence of receiving any virus.

Checkmate International plc (CMi)
Registered in England No: 1899857
Registered Office 4th Floor, 35 New Bridge Street, London, EC4V 6BW