tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Scott Purcell" <purce...@charter.net>
Subject Get More Logging
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 04:17:13 GMT
I posted earlier about having some issues trying to get SSL configured on my Tomcat 5.5.12.
Anyway, I changed some settings in my server.xml for my keystore, and see no errors being
thrown under the logs/ directory. I checked stdout, stderr, but see no errors.

I know that if I am using the wrong keystore location (I intentionally put in a wrong path)
that I should see something. But I do not. How can I get more or better logging so I can find
errors in order to trace down my problems witht he SSL configuration?

Thanks