tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Andoni <andonil...@eurokom.ie>
Subject How to use -security when running as a service under Windows.
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2005 19:35:32 GMT
Hello,

I am currently running Tomcat under OpenVMS by calling catalina.bat with the -security switch
to allow it to connect to several RMI servers.

Now that I am moving this app. to windows I want to be able to call the same switch from my
service-driven installation of Tomcat 4.1. Unfortunately when I go to the properties of the
service itself everything is greyed out so that I cannot add any switches. Also the program
it is running is /bin/tomcat.exe.

What can I do to get this to run with -security option?

Thanks in advance,
Andoni.