tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shyama Seshagiri" <seshagiri.sh...@wipro.com>
Subject How to configure access.log < org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve >
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2005 11:02:13 GMT

Hi All,

I enabled access log valve in server.xml inorder to dump all the Request
info like this:
                 directory="logs"  prefix="localhost_access."
suffix=".log"
                 pattern="common" resolveHosts="false"/>
 In localhost_access.log :

[16/Nov/2005:15:06:49 -0800] "GET
/servlet_jsp/examples/jsp/num/numguess.jsp?guess= HTTP/1.1" 200 544

But it's not dumping the requestinfo after reaching a particular size
limit. Please let me know what is the size limit and is there anyway to
increase the size limit.

Thanks in advance,
BS

Confidentiality Notice
The information contained in this electronic
message and any attachments to this message are
intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s)
and may contain confidential or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin@wipro.com immediately