tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Luka Andrejasic" <luka.andreja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with Mod JK (Apache 2.052 and Tomcat 5.5.9)
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 16:37:28 GMT

were placed side by side (yours on top).

Thanks for helping.

Luka

----- Original Message -----
From: "Duan, Nick" <NDuan@mcdonaldbradley.com>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 3:58 PM
Subject: RE: Problems with Mod JK (Apache 2.052 and Tomcat 5.5.9)

Well, the log msg is complaining about not able to find the worker.
Apparently your tomcat wasn't configured for listening to ajp13 request
from httpd.  A connector entry for ajp13 should be added to server.xml
file.  At least it was not listed in your email.

    <Connector port="8009"
               enableLookups="false" redirectPort="8443"
protocol="AJP/1.3" />

ND